First of all, I want to wish my mom a big Happy Birthday! I don't know any other person who would spend the night with their grandson for their birthday. She is such a special, amazing mom and Noni. Carter checked the clock nonstop all day until she was able to get here. Then when she did...he was beyond excited. He told us all to go home because Noni was here!
Carter had to get a picc line put in yesterday b/c they want him to continue the iv antibiotics for at least another week. Adam and I are suppose to be trained on how to administer the medicine and then we will be able to go home after they see that we can do it. We hope that will be Wednesday. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel...yea!!
1 comment:
Dear Carter,
Please tomorrow you might feel better so you can play.
If you feel better you can come to my house sometime.
And play with my toys.
You can be Lightning and I'll be Mater.
We'll send you this letter so you will feel good.
Tell your mom to play that catching game with you.
-Beau
Post a Comment