Thank you for all the prayers, phone calls, and goodies! We are doing well...just camping in the hospital room. Carter is doing well. His foot is getting much better, the swelling has gone down quite a bit and he actually walked a little this afternoon. The doctor told us to plan on being her at least until Wednesday so we are just trying to keep Carter entertained. We won't ever really know how he got this infection...he doesn't have any open wounds so it's just a mystery. We are very thankful that he is reacting well to the antibiotic and that they caught it when they did.
When we do go home, I am going to be the psycho mom that carries antiseptic and bandaids everywhere. Will you continue to pray for Carter as he heals...that he can stand the IV at least until Wednesday and pray for energy for the rest of us! Thanks! God is good all the time!
3 comments:
Continuing to pray...
Beau is VERY concerned for his friend!!
We have been out of town and just learned of Carter's trouble. It sounds as though God is healing him quickly. Praying for your strength and his ability to continue to be patient and let his body heal. Love ya'll.
Hey there! I have been in Boston all last week and just heard about Carter. I'm praying for him and for you and hope he gets out of the hospital soon. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Love ya!
Post a Comment