We are so happy to be home! I was about out of ideas on how to keep a 3-year old busy in a hospital room! Carter's favorite game was invented by Adam...Bedpan Basketball. We are so thankful to be home and so glad that we are able to give Carter his medicine here with the help of home health. He's still not walking on his foot much but hopefully he will be soon.
Everyone asks us how this happened and we will never know. I have driven myself crazy trying to figure it out and finally decided that God only knows. My advice is to never hesitate taking your child to the doctor because Carter's foot looked SO normal and look at all he has been through.
Adam and I have been sad too because we were suppose to take Carter to Disneyland in a couple of weeks and our doctor told us that there is no way he will be able to go...stinky, stinky!! We decided that we could probably take him to Six Flags and he wouldn't know the difference except maybe the absence of Mickey and Minnie.
Thank you all for your prayers, all the visitors (we couldn't of made it without you!), the calls, food, just everything. We have felt so loved this past week. I told Adam that I didn't ever want to move because of all the wonderful friends we have.
Please continue to pray for us and for God to heal Carter's foot. I know He will!
1 comment:
Hey girl, I just got back in town, and plan to bring you some food this week. Hope he is continuing to get better everyday. Talk to you soon.
Love you and praying.
Post a Comment