It was home sweet home while it lasted! We are back in the hospital again. Carter had his doctor appts. yesterday and they decided to repeat the MRI and readmit him to the hospital. After the MRI, they decided that his foot needed surgery. So last night they took him into surgery. It was quite a stressful day...to send your 3 year old to surgery is not fun! We are so thankful to God that the surgery went well.
He is such a brave little boy...I can't believe all he has been through. Please continuing praying for us...we can feel the prayers through each step and know that God is the ultimate healer. Pray for Carter's foot to be healed completely with no lasting effects and for our energy and strength. Thanks!
7 comments:
I have been thinking and praying for y'all!
I know y'all must be exhausted! I'll keep praying for all of you. Carter has been a brave little boy, and I'm sure he will heal in no time.
I am praying for ya'll and sweet little Carter. If you need anything please let me know.
Hey, so sorry to hear about your little guy -- it's really hard to see your kids suffer. We will definitely be praying for you guys1
this is lance and carol dockrey by the way -- sorry!
We are praying for all of you and hated to hear that things were getting rough. Thankfully he is young and may not even remember this. You are in our prayers.
Oh my goodness.....what a brave little man Carter is!! Surgery IS so scary when it involves your children! Just remember, God is there with you the entire trip! I love your Blog.....1st time I've been on it....Love to all of you!
Teresa Dyson
Ashley and Tanner's mom
Post a Comment