Celebrate

Today Adam and I celebrate our 7th anniversary! We can't believe it has been seven years but it has! We actually have quite a history before the seven years...from high school to college, through 2 engagements(to each other :), we've been best friends for about 12 years. It is fun to look back, to think about the future, and to enjoy today...together. On my wedding ring Adam had the verse James 1:17 inscribed, "Every good and perfect gift is from above." That has been "our" verse. God blesses us each day and we thank Him for marriage...it is a wonderful thing He has created.
7 years and 7 things I love about Adam:
His rock-solid character and his rock-solid legs:)
His easy-going personality...I have yet to see much get under his skin! Sometimes I try to make him argue with me and it still doesn't work!
He makes me laugh all the time :)
He is a wonderful daddy!
He is a smarty-pants..almost annoyingly smart...kicks everyones booty in Trivial Pursuit
He is always ready to have fun!
He is perfect for me!!

This is one of our engagement pictures. I actually let him try this again the other day and he still has it...thankfully!
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

kh123 said...

Happy anniversary!

The Winkleplecks said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Brie said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 8 year is tomorrow! It does go by so fast!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You two are so cute!

Baby McMinn said...

I am coming over to see this in action! Adam get your game face on!

The Waldrips said...

AWWW we were talking about yall's anniversery at 7:30 this morning!! I hope it was wonderful!

love yall!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Sorry I forgot...I should have told you when I talked to you. It is hard to keep up! Hope yall can celebrate and have fun tonight or sometime soon.
Love,
Steph