Where's the beach?
We spent a week with Adam's parents at the beach and had so much fun! It was such a wonderful trip. It was the first time Adam has ever taken a whole week off and it was so nice to see him all week! We stayed at a condo where we could walk out the back door and you were on the beach! The kids were in paradise going from the sand to the pool and back again. I have a FEW pictures here to share...memories to last a lifetime!!!

6 comments:
Too cute I love her swimsuits! I love the picture of yall walking on the beach in all white.
Great pictures Mandi! We're beach bound in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!
THere is something so magilcal about the beach. I don't know if it's the air, the wind, or the sand in your toes. BUt I am definately a FAN, I can't wait til we go this summer! Your pics are great.
Great Pics and I LOVE your new banner!!
LOVE all the pics! What a fun family trip! Yall are so cute. Can't wait to be with you on the beach in California!!
I LOVE Averi's leopard print crocs, I saw those and wanted some so bad for Haylee, but didn't get them!
Love the pics! Yall are such a cute family! I see Averi holds the sand bucket like a purse too:) And the leopard crocs are precious!
Post a Comment