New York!!!



Here are some of the highlights of our trip! We LOVED New York and we had SO much fun! It couldn't of been any better...just perfect in every way! All of the Christmas decorations were so beautiful. We made a list of all the things we wanted to do while we were there and we actually did all of them! We went to the Today Show, and the Letterman show. We saw the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, went to a Broadway show, Chinatown, 5th Avenue (of course!), rode the carriage through Central Park, went ice skating at Rockefeller Center, went to Tavern on the Green, ate lots of cheesecake, plus so much more. It was so nice just being the two of us...what a wonderful Christmas! I told Adam that he has spoiled me so much this year that next year when he gives me a sweater I am going to be a little disappointed and tell him, "I thought we were going to Rome!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that looks so fun...I hope my husband will take note and do that for me someday! Way to go Adam! Was it hard to get tickets to Letterman? I have heard it is.

How was the Today show. We need to sit down and talk about it all whenever we have a moment!! I think my kids are on the up side of things so maybe soon.
Love,
Steph

Allen & Carrie said...

The pictures are amazing! Can't wait to hear about it! Love you!

The Waldrips said...

WOO HOO!!!
Now I want to see EVERY PICTURE!!

Brie said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful, special time. I LOVE Averi's portrait pictures too, where did you have them done?

Mom2Twins said...

Hello I am Carrie's best friend and she was telling me when her and Allen came over the other night about your surprise NYC trip. The pictures look like you had a wonderful time and your sweet sweet babies are just precious. Have a wonderful day!
Ashley Perkins