This pic of Averi makes me sad a little b/c she is not a baby anymore. My sweet little girl is joining the world of toddlers. And boy is she sassy! I thought all along...oh a girl, she's going to be so meek and mild. I don't know why I thought that but things are definitely not that way! She is hilarious! Her favorite word is MINE and she thinks everything is hers. Poor Carter, he is a great brother. I'm glad he is so laid back!
I had a little walk down memory lane this morning. My brothers and I use to LOVE making donuts. Carter and I made some this morning and they were DELICIOUS! It was tons of fun too!
2 comments:
What donut isn't good with all that powdered sugar on it? I bet Adam could only have a nibble:)
I remember when I realized Katie wasn't my little baby anymore. Averi is beautiful. Carter, can you ship one of those yummy donuts to Korea?... probably not, but they do look yummy. I know how much David and Katie love to bake with me so I am sure Carter loved making these.
Post a Comment