Babies!!!

I'm very excited to say that I have a new nephew, John Austin, born on Monday, 7 lbs. 12 oz! Adam's sister, Crystal, has 4 girls and so we were all very excited to hear that they had a little boy.

Also...Ashley is pregnant!! We are SO excited! Adam half-way jokingly told my brother that we were going to get their baby a GPS that strapped to he/she so Aaron & Ashley wouldn't misplace their child. I told them at Christmas that all Carter and Averi wanted as a gift was a cousin...little did I know!!

2 comments:

Allen & Carrie said...

Yea!!! When Aaron called Allen and told him I'm pretty sure I woke up some nieghbors with my screaming! Another niece or nephew to love and spoil and a new cousin for Carter and Averi woo-hoo!

The Waldrips said...

yep here we go! Responsibility 101....do they have that class??

Maybe we shouldn't bother, we might not pass! hahaha

YEEEEEAAAA!!