I have never heard Averi scream so loud in her life! I don't really blame her. I would scream too if you put me in a big, hairy strangers lap!
This has happened too many times but I actually got a picture this time. What is it about toilet paper rolls that is so much fun for them?!
Now this one was hilarious! Carter found these goggles in my dad's garage and thought he was so cool wearing them. He wore them to the mall with the hat...we got a few looks!
This picture looks so sweet but they were actually pushing each other like, "This is my Noni, NO...this is MY Noni."
4 comments:
the santa picture is hilarious. that is exactly what my avery looked like in her santa picture this year!! she wanted nothing to do with "hohoho" as she called him. looks like ya'll are doing well. the kids are precious.
The one of Carter, OMGoodness! Boys, you never understand unless you have one.
Averi is a woman after my own heart. Really sweet with a little salt. Stone looked the same as Averi in her santa picture. Carter is growing so fast.
Those are hillarious! So you are telling me my little girl may not be meek and mild...oh no!
~Steph
Post a Comment