Household Debate

Adam and I have been having a little discussion and we are trying to settle it. We are BIG Red Raider fans...go to all the home games, etc. Anyway, Texas Tech is playing UT in a few weeks and the tickets are going for $300-$400. I told Adam that I am going to sell my ticket and watch the game on TV then go eat a steak and shop with my $$$. He thinks I am insane and can't imagine selling that ticket. He even told me that he wouldn't let me sit by him the rest of the season if I sold my ticket. So I told him I was going to take a poll to see what the rest of you think. SO...VOTE!!!

8 comments:

schwalka said...

SELL!

BeausMom said...

Does a Baylor girl's vote count?
I'm with you, Mandi, but I would even skip the steak dinner to have more to shop with!!!!
...unless you were planning on going to the 50 Yard Line!
:)

Karri said...

Sell! You are asking someone who is about to put their new home on the market.

The Cochran Clan said...

From one shopper to the next, sell that ticket!

The Waldrips said...

hahahahahahahaha! but still come to Lubbock and watch it with us, THEN we can all go shopping! hahahaha, yall are funny!

Aubrey said...

Sell them! Who would want to see those two teams play anyway. Gig em Aggies! Just kidding actually I'd sell it and go shopping!

Barker Crew said...

SELL SELL SELL...we're watching it on TV, too!! Don't forget to post pictures of your great TJ Maxx finds with your moola!! :)

The Waldrips said...

I fully expect a picture of the pres and vice pres soon! ha!