"Firefigher Man" Carter
He LOVES his firefighter man costume! He is wearing it as I type. He has put out a fire in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. He told me to come get him if the police call and say they need his help with a fire! So adorable!
Isn't she precious! We had to dress-up the dalmatian...it looked a little too boyish. For all my friends that have never seen her without a bow...we just can't break tradition!
The horse ride was Carter's FAV at the Fall Festival last night!
We love dressing up around our house. Adam is the most into it! He loves to dress-up. One of these days I will have to post him as a 10 year-old Hulk Hogan. He wore his sister's yellow bikini bottom, white headband, and wristbands. Yep...that's all! I tried to get him to do that again this year!

1 comment:
awww - so precious. you need to take carter up to the fire station when lance is working and he will let him try on the realy suit and play on the firetruck! i love the dalmation too.
Post a Comment