2007 Halloween

 

 

 


I can't believe this was a whole year ago! Peter Pan and Tinkerbell! Averi was 1 month old...she slept through the whole Fall Festival. Carter still thinks that Halloween is all about Peter Pan. When we go in a store that has Halloween decorations he says, "Look, Peter Pan stuff!" You just never know what they are thinking! He calls Santa, Christmas...He says, "Does Christmas have a car?" I think it's so cute. One more...he calls McDonalds, Old McDonalds. And instead of "on his farm" it's "Elmo's farm". He keeps us laughing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cochran Clan said...

What's crazy is I remember all of the Halloweens. Makes me kind of sad how fast time flies. I just put up a picture of Carson in his costume last year. They change so much in just one year! Thanks for sharing! So blessed to have yall in our lives.

The Waldrips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Waldrips said...

Since you guys are going to be pregnant by December (ha) I found a name for you if it a boy....

Cambell

I sounds really good with Carter, and if it a girl you can just spell it...

Kambell

Now get busy cause December is right around the corner!
haha! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT...for anyone reading this who is taking me serious right now!
oh and PS.
if you have those recipes, will you email them to me?!?!
LOVE YALL!

Barker Crew said...

so adorable...we still haven't decided on Baize's costume for this year (OOPS!), so I guess he'll get to be something 'homemade' --- poor kid!! :)
They are precious...can't wait to see what you have in store for 2008 for those two cuties!! :)