Introducing John McCain
And Sarah Palin
Being very professional
And a little frisky!
You have GOT to check out my brother's page (Waldrips). He and Ashley went as Rob & Big. It is hilarious! And one of their friends went as Borat. I've been laughing so hard!

3 comments:
No WAY! Yall look exactly like them...you REALLY REALLY look like Palin! THATS CRAZY!!
Way to bring home the ship!!!
Yeah for seeing you guys this wkend!!
Now, what can you say when two people look like the real thing...
Hi, Mandi! Wow, there are a lot of coincidences including you that I have found out about. First, Keri Hoes mentioned you to me a couple months ago when we were at Jump House together with our kids.
Second, Hillarie was alumni council for me when I was president of Phi Lamb '03-'04. We were both president of the same sorority...crazy!
Third, after looking at your blog, I realized that I had already heard your name years ago when I used to hang out in a mutual circle with your brother, Aaron. He mentioned you to me that year I was president and asked if I knew you. I also know Ashley through Aaron.
Fourth, we both live in the same city now! Wow!
My husband is on staff at Beltway Park Baptist Church. Where do y'all go?
Also, love the costumes! Y'all really pulled it off! I'm a little creeped out to see Palin kissing McCain. Haha.
Post a Comment