gag..gag..gag..puke

What a crazy experience...one I would like to forget! (But had to share.) Carter decided he needed to go to the bathroom today while we were outside playing baseball. He went over in the corner and pulled his pants down (Like most guys, he thinks going outside is lots of fun!). I was kind of watching him then all of the sudden I see poop coming out. How does that happen, standing up! I start saying "Carter, don't move, stay right there"...thinking he was about to step in it. I run inside to get some tissue, come back out and he has it all over his hands. I start gagging. I'm trying to clean him up and I am so grossed out plus the smell..I gag some more. So I cover my nose and mouth with my shirt. I strip him down as I'm holding my breath, look over, Raider is eating the poop. That's when I totally lost it! Yuck..yuck...yuck!
The moral of this story: Don't let a dog lick you in the face!
Now that everyone is bleached and showered, Carter gives me a hug and says you're the best mommy. I said yes...I am!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for this great story...I needed a good laugh! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Thank you for NOT posting pictures of this event!

Love,
The Phelps

Baby McMinn said...

Wow I am not ready for that at all. But I am sure Stone will think it is cool to go outside as well.