We have had SOME week! We have had round 2 of the stomach bug. Carter started it out on Sunday at my brothers house, Adam had the middle of the week, and I (hopefully) ended it yesterday. Pray for us!!!
So we all have cabin fever! Carter definitely does! Today we have been going round and round. I think we need a break from each other! He's gotten lots of spankings and spent a big portion of the morning in his room after pouring shampoo on the rug and waking Averi up. I wanted to share a few things he has said this morning just because they were hilarious. First I heard him singing this over and over in his room...
"God is so good. God is so good. We're going to put mommy in the trashcan"
Then he told me this a little while ago...
"I'm going to call Christmas (aka Santa) and tell him to put you in the chimney."
It is so hard not to crack up when they say these things!
4 comments:
ok so I am laughing so hard. I think that is so priceless. Thanks for making me laugh!!!! So cute what they come up with.
Mandi,
I'm laughing really hard right now! Carter and Lilly are about the same age so I guess its just part of being "3." Just between us though I think that the chimney and the trashcan would be preferable above "jail." Lilly tells us from time to time when she don't particularly like us that she's going to put us in "jail." She also told Andrew one day in a rather threatening way that "if you don't stop that I'm going to praise your name." Isn't it all about the tone? Gotta love our preschoolers! Wish I could say that the sassiness goes away but...we're still working through it at 5. You are doing such a wonderful job with Carter and Averi. Ya'll are such a fine looking family!
TOTALLY cracks me up!! I keep dying to hear Baize talk, but maybe I should enjoy his babbling for now!! :) too funny mr. carter
Oh girl, I am LOL at work! I think the facial expression and tone make it even more funnier.
Post a Comment