All in a days work...
Averi is by far our mischievous child...she never stops looking for something to get into! She had one day this week that topped the cake. First she and Carter were playing on the bed, she fell off and bit a hole all the way through her bottom lip. Poor baby, it looked so painful! After Dr. Rob glued it back together we went to get Carter from Davis's house. I ran in to get him and came back to the hands covered in ink. We got home and she discovered the train with the candy in it...she emptied the candy and you can see in the last picture what I have found all around the house ...one of them tucked away in her diaper, each piece with one bite taken paper and all! It sounds like we never watch her, I promise we do!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OUCH! What are you doing to my poor little niece and nephew?!! Glad to see it doesn't seem to be phasing her! As soon as I saw the Starburst, I laughed at how much she's like her momma! Love yall and can't wait to see ya!
I'm so sorry if Gracie has influenced your sweet little Averi! I will have a talk with her today (that will promptly be ignored or forgotten and she will keep doing her little mischievious deeds!) Gotta love 'em!
I hate to laugh at the poor dear but as you know I've got a house full of little Averi personalities so I totally feel your pain...lol Oh and we have the same train advent calendar, good idea on the starburst I've been using kisses and little fudge bites. Those doors are just so small.
I have one of those, maybe two in my home!
so funny and so not!! i mean it is funny now, but obviously not at the time. glad you posted it!
Lets dont ever leave Averi and Harrison in a room by themselves!
Post a Comment