Just a look back...the kids love dressing up around our house on an everyday basis SO Halloween is really fun for them. Carter dresses up as something different everyday, a coach, cowboy, football player, baseball player, farmer, soccer player, police man, fireman...his creative mind is always working. Here's a look back at our Halloweens. I made these to display at our house during this time of year (stole the idea from a friend). I love to pull them out and think back to my little turtle, BamBam, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, the fireman, and the "girl" dalmatian. I have to laugh at that turtle costume, Adam likes homemade costumes and so I try to do that every year...poor little baby in the awful turtle costume :), he actually only wore it for about 2 minutes.
Today Carter learned how to tie his shoes! And Averi can put hers on...it's a good day!
Also, I am in the middle of Beth Moore's bible study, Esther. It is WONDERFUL! If you get the chance to take this study, DO IT! You will be blessed...I definitely have.



4 comments:
So cute and creative too
How cute!!! I'm really laughing about the turtle....poor Carter.....the costume is super creative.....Carter's face just doesn't show it!! Carter is going to have to teach some of my 1st graders how to tie shows!! I'm proud of both Carter and Averi!!
Teresa
Do you have a program that you create the collages with? They are so cute! Halloween is a hit at our house too...we love pretending!
Those are so cute Mandi! Carter's turtle is just too funny! And Averi looks so little in her Tinkerbell costume. Can't wait to see what you have come up with this year!
Post a Comment