Polar Express

We went to the North Pole last week via the Polar Express. We watched the train pull up…All aboard!!

We were welcomed on board by the conductor….


We had hot chocolate and sugar cookies…


We got our tickets punched…


We got to see the North Pole and Santa & the elves joined us on the train…



Carter told him he wanted a fish for Christmas. :) And Santa asked him if he wanted a BIG fish or a little fish...thanks Santa! He gave each child a bell and signed our Polar Express book. Fun times!

2 comments:

Julie said...

where di ya'll do this? It sounds like so much fun! We may have to check it out next year. Miss you.

Jamie said...

I'm so glad ya'll got to go! I think it's becoming a yearly tradition for us, the only problem is that Rhett expected it to be just like last years and he really questioned EVERYTHING. I think in his head we really went to the North Pole last year. I'll be so sad when the magic of it all is gone for him. LOVED your Christmas card, you're too creative!