Sleeping baby

Tonight I just had to get Averi out of bed and hold her! Those long eyelashes and chubby little cheeks...if you haven't held a sleeping baby lately, you need to! As I looked at her sweet little face I thought how much I love our children...every last little part. I love to watch them sleep...praying that every good thing will happen to them. It made me think of the verse about God knowing each hair on our head. Until I had children, I didn't realize God's love for us. It's amazing! I pray that you will feel God's love and know that He cares for you even more than you can imagine.

2 comments:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

you so such a sweet and wonderful mother! i can't wait to have babies. your children are SO blessed to have you!

The Cochran Clan said...

I know exactly how you feel. There are many nights I just lay next to Carson crib and pray while watching him sleep. Some of my favorite memories. What wonderful blessings from above!