More Thanksgiving!

 

 

 

 


We had some fun playing and I have to say...I was the overall champ (since my team was the Bocce champion and the Gin champs). If you need any tips just give me a call. No really, Adam was the reason we won Bocce. And we only won by about 1 inch. Mine went out in the street many times. Then the girls really whooped up on the boys in Gin. You know how that goes! I love Thanksgiving because in just a few short weeks we get to see everyone again for Christmas! I know the boys will want a rematch and we will have to beat them again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Waldrips said...

oh yes, and don't worry everyone.... there will be a BOCCE CHAMPION picture posted oh so soon!

you just wait!! We MUST let everyone know about the champs posing for their SPECIAL picture!