Random
Sweet little angel! Averi had some chocolate and went right to sleep. Could life get any better?!
I had to show the tutus I made for our nieces for Christmas. They turned out so cute. They are going to be precious in them!
We love DADO! I love these two pictures of my dad with the kiddos. We are so lucky that we get to see them during the week. The kids love them and boy do they love the kids!
Random pics I know! This is how my brain has been working lately. I can't keep it on one track...it runs all over the place.
I love this time of year! I love shopping for Christmas presents for people I love and baking goodies and going to Christmas parties. Yesterday I was in line at the store and the lady checking out said, "I just hate this time of year." Poor lady, I thought, I have never heard anyone say that before. So, I am going to pray for her and others that feel sad this time of year...that Jesus will bring them the joy that we have in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i cant see the pictures!!
Post a Comment