A little history on Prancer...
He came from the North Pole.
Santa raised him and named him Prancer after his favorite reindeer.
Santa gave him to Carter and told him to take good care of him. And he has!
Our conversation with Carter:
Us - Prancer died last night Carter.
C - (tears begin)...oh no, I'm gonna miss my fish. Do you think he's in heaven?
Us - Yes, Prancer is in heaven. Maybe we can get you another fish.
C - (happy already) That's ok, I still have Raider. Do you think Raider's gonna live much longer?
Us (thinking)...no, Raider's probably not gonna live much longer (she's 12...that's 84, right?!)
C - Well, I think I want to get another fish from Santa because his live a long time. And I think we need to get a puppy from Santa too for when Raider dies.
He's got it all figured out...Christmas is gonna be fun next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment