Day 2 - Hollywood Studios

At Hollywood Studios, our favorites were the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play yard...Adam said it was the coolest playground he has ever seen and I think the kids would agree! It has huge blades of grass, and roots, large bugs, a dogs nose that sniffs, large toys like playdough and tonka trucks. SO cool! Then we went to some great 3D shows, loved Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. The Hollywood parade was fantastic. We ate at the Prime Time 50's diner, our waitress was Aunt Cindy and she told Adam he better take his hat off at the table. She was a mess! We saw how they do stunts and make elements of a movie. We rode the boat to the Boardwalk for supper. The boardwalk is so beautiful at night with all the lights on the water. Then we went back for the extra magic hours. Carter danced with all the characters at Disney playhouse. We got to ride the new Toy Story ride Midway Mania with no waiting time, twice! That was all of ours favorite ride. Then Adam took me on Tower of Terror...which I will never ride again! He told me it wasn't that bad...didn't mention the 13-story drop after numerous other drops. I didn't think that seatbelt was going to hold me in! Then we rode the Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster, that was fun! We closed down the park at 11! SO much fun, Hollywood Studios!

Honey I Shrunk the Kids play yard
Meeting Mickey
On the Boardwalk
Dancing with the characters!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Baby McMinn said...

So fun we didn't have dancing Goofy or any other characters at playhouse Disney I am jealous. Looks like fun & we loved Honey I shrunk the kids. Except when we lost our kid in a tree.