Golf outing

Carter, Adam, and I went to play golf the other day and it was so much fun. I don't know if Adam was thinking that the whole time since he was having to wait a LONG time for Carter and I plus he carried both of our clubs. (I carried Carter's!) Carter and I ending up "winning" and are looking forward to the next outing. How do you like the one picture of me that was taken? Isn't it funny how moms take so many wonderful pictures of everyone else and end up with one of these butt shots of ourself?!






3 comments:

Brie said...

How fun. I can't believe Carter plays too. I will have to tell Eric!

Tiffany said...

Hey, if my butt shot looked half as good as your, wouldn't mind it that was the only picture! :)

kh123 said...

These are common in my house hold- its the boys eye level, or its Chad's drifting eye level!