Averi is 2!!

Hello everyone...I feel like I have been in a cave, no internet for 2 weeks! We are up and running again. I have posted about 5 posts so keep going down and I have lots more to add hopefully in the next few days. I have missed the blogging world so much!


Averi is 2! This is the day the Lord has made, let us REJOICE and be glad in it! We definitely were rejoicing the day Averi Madilyn was born and every day since! She is such a joy to us...always making us smile. She is Miss Personality! She talks ALL the time and has lots to say. She LOVES her sweets. Just yesterday she hid in the playroom so she could eat her second cupcake without me taking it from her. Then she found a Jolly Rancher that she hid in her sock. I was wondering why she was walking around so funny! Above all...she loves her brother! On the day he goes to MDO without her she asks all day, "Where'd Carter go??" Lastly, she loves her shoes (and everyone elses too!)...that is why we had a shoe birthday party. Last year purse, this year shoes, next year maybe jewelry!! It was so much fun. I will add more party pics soon! Check out Adam's chocolate chip pancake skills...Averi got a 2, Carter got a Texas Tech, I got Mickey Mouse...such talent!






6 comments:

Brie said...

Averi is socute. I love the flip flop cake and suckers. You are so creative.

allison said...

Too Cute! I can not believe they are 2. Where did the time go?

The Waldrips said...

Could Averi be any cuter?!?! and YIPEE for her piggys (sp?)!!! SOOO cute! love yall!

Allen & Carrie said...

She is so adorable! And the cupcake story cracks us up! You are so Martha Stewart Mandi! Can you do my next b-day party?!

Teresa Dyson said...

Oh my goodness......you go all out on the celebrations!!! Averi is a cutie!!!! Of course I love Averi and Carter in the Texas Tech attire!! Can't wait to see y'all again!!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your new posts...your family is precious, and always having some good ole fun!