Hungry?!

Averi is our little scavenger! She finds things and eats them before we can get them out of her hands. This week (and it's only Wed.) she has had a push-up pop that she found under the swings at the playground, a day old Sonic burger that she pulled out of the trashcan, and the best...Carter's plant that he proudly planted at Sunday School on Sunday! She had soil all in between her teeth and I didn't even get a picture! Carter was over on the floor screaming and crying saying, "Averi, don't eat my plant!!" It was a priceless moment.
I know all the moms are saying, "I'm not letting my child ever go to their house!" and I don't blame you! The good news is she has been the healthiest child ever (knock on wood!).

3 comments:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

to avoid any illnesses, i am going to eat a pile of soil :) your kids are toooooo adorable!

The Waldrips said...

GOOOO AVERI!!!...if it looks anything like chocolate...try it out just to make sure!!

hahahahaha! that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Lily does the same thing, there is no telling what all she has eaten that we just don't know about.