Daddy nights

Nights with Daddy are the best! The kids love Daddy's nights because they usually get to eat at McDonalds (actually Old McDonalds). They get to pop popcorn, which Adam loves to really pop popcorn with the good ole popper. They usually watch a movie...it's just all fun and games! I love Daddy nights too because I get to be around grown-ups and hangout with my girlfriends. In fact as I am typing this I'm thinking we need to have more daddy nights!
 

OH...and they get to hang out in their undies!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pics of the 2 of them. You can tell they are having so much fun together and it makes me look forward to how H&H will be in a few more months.

Daddy nights are great!! We all need them. Miss you and hope to hang out soon.

Miss Averi, you know they say you are what you eat, well in that case you are ALOT of things!

Love you,
Steph