Siblings

This is life at our house right now and probably for years to come. You have to love it!

"We love each other!"
 


"Do NOT touch my toy!"
 


"Yea! I got it back"
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Mandi-
Arent they cuties even when they agrue!!! Hey just wanted to remind you to please keep CHLOE ANDERSON and her family in your prayers this week and specifically on thursday at 8 AM when they will be removing half of her brain. This is such an emotional and difficult time for the family and friends who are on our knees day and night praying for a miracle to happen. I know you are a believer in the power of prayer and please inform anyone you can think of that might want to join us in keeping this family uplifted in the decisions and for the doctors to have the hand of God over theirs on thursday. I will keep you updated as i am informed. i hopefully get to come home today on bedrest and God has been so good to me and the power of prayer proves to work as Carsyn and i are a great example. Thanks for you prayers and may God continue to bless you and your family and keep you all healthy and safe.

Hugs-
Courtney

Allen & Carrie said...

Oh they are too cute!! Gotta love siblings!! Love the polka dot dress! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that face Averi is making! They are so cute and even though they bicker, I know the love eachother soooo much. Your pictures are precious! I had to catch up. By the way thanks again for the dittos pass, I got some adorable things for Haylee. And I didn't even look for Harrison! I guess I had a one track mind.