New-do
Averi has some hair!!! There's not much...it's kind of a mullet right now.. but I was able to get these tiny pigtails up for a few minutes. I love little pigtails! I can already tell that someone's going to have to give me some girl-hair tutorials.
It has been a great week! We spent most of it outside because of this beautiful weather. I wish it would stay for awhile.
I love the innocence of a child! Carter believes without a doubt whatever we tell him. He scrapped his knee this week and I told him (after lots of medicine and several bandaids) that God would make it well. So before he goes to bed he says, "God PLEASE make my knee better and everyday he wakes up and says, "Mommy look!!! God made my knee even better today!" I love this verse: Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
I'm praying for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that is just adorable! Miss you guys!
so precious that they are such believers. I love those pigtails, too!
Post a Comment