I can't even believe how different God made boys and girls. I knew it was so but wow...my two are complete everything boy and complete everything girl! I love it!
Averi is growing up! She is Miss Personality. I am not worried about her taking care of herself. She is all pink, princess, loves bows, loves her nails painted, and knows exactly what she wants! She is great to go shopping with, she thinks everything is "SOOO cute". The main dilemas we have right now are picking out something to wear and deciding which toys are going with us for each outing. Here's a few pics of her lately. Keep smiling...sweet girl!
Averi is growing up! She is Miss Personality. I am not worried about her taking care of herself. She is all pink, princess, loves bows, loves her nails painted, and knows exactly what she wants! She is great to go shopping with, she thinks everything is "SOOO cute". The main dilemas we have right now are picking out something to wear and deciding which toys are going with us for each outing. Here's a few pics of her lately. Keep smiling...sweet girl!


1 comment:
ahhhhh...sweet girl! I am also constantly amazed at the differences. Sweet pictures...
Post a Comment