I caught a...SHRIMP!

We all went fishing at the coast off the pier. It was neat to watch all the fishermen around you...since they really knew what they were doing. We looked like we knew what we were doing...using shrimp for bait and everything. The guy beside us caught 2 stingrays!
After trying to fish for about an hour, the girls gave up but the guys kept on plugging. Finally Carter told his Daddy he didn't want to leave until he caught something. Adam, with his quick thinking, said, "Look Carter, look at your pole, I think you caught something!" Carter got so excited he forgot what he had as bait, grabbed his pole, pulled it out, and told Papa & Daddy, "Look, I caught a shrimp!!!" What a coincidence! He was happy and Papa & Adam were happy because they could head back to the condo.


1 comment:

Allen & Carrie said...

That is too cute! Quick thinking Adam:)