We went to visit family while Adam was out of town and I had to stop and get my favorite chocolate pie EVER. This is not just any pie...this is the pie my dad brings me when I'm pregnant and the pie I only offer slices to my favorite people. I thought I deserved a whole pie because I had been keeping the kids by myself all week. First, I hid it from my parents because they are both doing Weight Watchers. Then I carried it all the way home, kept the kids from getting it...it was all mine!
So...when I heard the crashing sound coming from the kitchen I knew something was not good. I run in and first see Carter's scared face then my eyes see MY PIE..upsidedown on the floor. Carter and I both cried! Not really but we did get busy trying to save the pie. We scraped all the bad part off and ended up with this...
Needless to say...we got a DQ blizzard instead!

3 comments:
I want to know if Averi pulled down the cake or if it fell off the counter? I know we have mini earthquakes around here so I just want to know.
That's my favorite pie too! Don't blame ya for crying...I would have too.
I wish I would have known you had both the kids by yourself for a week...I would have loved to kept you company or given you a little break!!
Sorry about the pie...that is heartbreaking! We made snow ice cream today and it was so fun.
Can you believe all of the snow we have gotten?
Post a Comment