Aloha!!!
We had the most wonderful time in Hawaii...7 days in paradise! It was a perfect vacation getaway! Not much more you could ask for, great friends, beautiful scenery, tons of fun...we were all a little sad to say goodbye (as seen in the last pic ;).
Our favorites were tubing through the caves, the beautiful waterfalls, the pineapple, and the beauty everywhere you look. We went kayaking, swam under a waterfall, snorkeled, relaxed, went to a luau. Adam and I decided that kayaking should be part of pre-marital counseling... at one point he thought it might be quicker to just get out and swim! I kept wondering if the thought of knocking me over the head with the paddle crossed his mind. Lots of laughs!
The best news is that we have a new niece, Elli Kate, born on Monday! She is so precious...so cute! We loved meeting her yesterday! I'll get some pics up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW Looks like so much fun, I am so happy for yall. And can't wait to see your new neice.
I'm so jealous! The pics look FABULOUS. So glad ya'll had such a great time. It still doesn't seem like there is any way possible that your baby brother is old enough to be a daddy. Please pass on our congratulations to all of your familly.
looks like ya'll had so much fun. all the pics are great!
I waited for the last picture..and it was worth it! so funny! oh and make sure adam knows that I appreciate yalls great beach bodies..it HAD to be all the miles run in the park! Nice work you guys haha!!
Elli Kate misses yall!!
OHHH...isn't Kauai the BEST! We went for our 5 year anniversary and can't wait to go back someday! I'm so happy you had a great trip!
Now...how did you do that great slideshow embedded in the post? I love it!
Hope we'll see you this year at one of the games...or at TJMaxx for 'pre-game' HA!
The pictures are awesome! I'm sure it's hard narrowing it down from 500:) We CAN'T wait to see everyone tomorrow...we are giddy with excitement!
Post a Comment