Adam surprised my BIG TIME on my birthday. It was so much fun! Everyone dressed up like the year I was born...1979 and they looked good...Adam wore some white pants that I don't know how he got them buttoned or zipped... with his platinum wig we called him Fabio! Tiffany made the awesome 1979 cake. We had a foil disco ball...Adam went all out. It was the best 30th ever! I love all my friends and my hubby! Thanks for making it a day to remember! Zach, Wes (Richard Simmons), Tim, Adam...they looked so bad they looked good
AHHH how fun!! Love the costumes...and VERY impressed with the 1979 cake!! YEAH YEAH for finding your car again, and I hope your birthday was JUST WONDERFUL!!
4 comments:
AHHH how fun!! Love the costumes...and VERY impressed with the 1979 cake!!
YEAH YEAH for finding your car again, and I hope your birthday was JUST WONDERFUL!!
what a fun birthday party!! good job adam.
so they found your car?? fill me in when you get a chance.
happy 3-0!
Happy 30th
I am loving the Mandy pic with the wig!! Happy 30th!! You are blessed with a great husband, kiddos, great family and friends!! Happy late birthday!!
Ashley's mom and Aaron's mother-in-law!
Post a Comment