I have wondered many things in the last week...here are just a few:
We have 80% of tile in our house. What is the probability that Carter will throw-up 6 times and hit the carpet every time?
How does Averi find the one package of open ketchup at the park and get it in her mouth and all over her hands before I get to her?
Where did Carter get the idea that female parts were called a BONUS? We have yet to figure this one out.
Why did my husband teach our 3-year old to say, "I don't like boys, I like girls"?
Please enlighten me with some things you've been wondering!
7 comments:
I wonder what Stone will be saying in the next few years. His mommy has foot in mouth disease. I might be in big trouble.
"Bonus"-hmmm this is a new one to me, but I like it! I have nothing to add to this post except that your kids say some of the funniest things. Little Brayden is a Russell in so many ways...serious...too much pondering.
Well, I am wondering how my sweet 17 month old can't correctly say many words, but he can correctly say and correcly USE the word "bra". Go figure. Got to love these crazy sweet kids!
How about Dale saying, REALLY LOUDLY in the resturaunt last night that THOSE PEOPLE OVER THERE...don't look like they know Jesus! Oh yes he did!! Sorry about the vomit! E
I wonder how a 33lb 2 year old can have more attitude than her mom, dad, and brother combined. And, I wonder why God made the common cold. I'm not a fan.
Glad that you guys are on the mend!
I wonder why my 3 year old thinks he has to take off his shoes, socks, underwear, and shorts/pants everytime he goes #2.
I wonder how many times a day my 3 year old calls my Mom because he knows when you hold down the 5 on the cell phone, Mimi magically answers!
I wonder why my husband taught my 3 year old to say "excuse you, turtle" when he toots! (Which they both think is so funny!
Post a Comment