Purse Party

 

 

 

 


Yes...we had a purse party for Averi's 1st birthday! It was just about as girly as you could get. Adam kind of rolled his eyes when I told him but I think he liked it in the end! Averi loves purses...carrying them around and especially emptying them out! It's been so easy with Carter, we have a different sport themed party each year, football, then baseball, then golf. Girls are a little more complicated but lots of fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brie said...

How wonderful and congrats at hitting one. Her tutu is ADORABLE!!! Did you make it? If so you have to share your secret!:) I've been wanting to make one for Mali and baby girl for after she is born for pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...I love the cake Mandi and I love looking at your blog. The Halloween memories are so cute, that is a good idea to post each year's picture.

You are such an awesome mom!
Love you,
Steph