Blue eyes!


Carter waiting for his grandparents. He was watching down the road. Check out our new sidewalk! We poured it a few weeks ago. We are proud of it!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How blessed you are indeed! What a beautiful family you all are. I love your new blog, and hope you keep the pics coming!

Like your sidewalk too, I need to come see it in person. And I need to start ordering a whole lot of bow headbands from you!

Love,
Steph

Hannah S. said...

Mandi: The pictures are sooo cute! Carter and Averi are adorable. Maybe we can see you all on our next visit to Abilene!

ThomasFamily4 said...

Hey there!The kiddos are precious. Visit us on our blog: www.thomasfamily0630.blogspot.com
We sure do miss you guys. Looks like we will be on the other side of Abilene soon.
In His Grip,
Molly